This Cloister was active between 1137 and 1802. From the many buildings the cloister had only the outer walls of the church remained.
It is situated near river Moselle, nearby Bremm. The majestic ruin was a former noble monastery of the Augustinian order, founded before 1137 and dedicated tot St Nicholas, Abbot Richard II von Springersbach completed the construction. “Sorores the insula beati Nicolai in Stuppa”.